Pet Of The Week: Shakespeare | Pets
Looking to adopt a new friend? The Washington Animal Rescue League has a new pet of the week named Shakespeare.
Shakespeare is an 8-year-old male Chihuahua mix who has gone from comedy to tragedy in a few short weeks. Picked up as a stray on the streets of DC, this little boy arrived at the Washington Animal Rescue League shy and timid. But thanks to the efforts of the League’s dedicated staff and volunteers, plus interaction with shelter visitors, he’s blossomed into quite the social butterfly. He eagerly solicits attention and affection and will willingly climb into a lap if it’s offered. Like tales by the Bard of Avon, Shakespeare isn’t really appropriate for young children but would love a quiet home with adults who appreciate classics like him.
For more information on Shakespeare or on adopting a new pet, click here.
Top Bethesda Stories
Upcoming Events near Bethesda
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boffi & Maxalto Now Offer a Lifestyle Concept in Georgetown Showroom
- The 2013 DC Design House “Bear” Bones Tour Provided a Glimpse Into the 24 Designers’ Inspirations
- Swank Designs brings locally-made custom panels and pillows to area homes
- Allie Mann of Case Design/Remodeling Creates Seuss-tacular Tree for 2012 Georgetown Jingle
- WARL Offers Pet Photos With Santa At Holiday Open House