Lets' Be Real: Bye Bye, Bye week! | News
WASHINGTON (WUSA9) -- This is the perfect week for me to unload, I mean, explain my five top ways to enjoy your Sunday afternoon, when skins are taking the day off.
Option number 5: you could spend some quality time with the significant other. Maybe even, oh I don't know, see your kids?
Hey, its just number five. Thought I'd put it out there. Don't get crazy, because there's always option number 4: just don't tell the family there's no Skins game. Bye week? What bye week? That way your time is still your own, besides, its not lying if you're playing Madden.
Option number 3: I call this The Nuclear Option. Explosive to be sure, but Fallout can be a problem. And I kinda mean that literally.
Option number 2: Go to a sports bar and watch other games. You know there are 31 other teams out there. And some of them are actually winning.
And option number 1: option for something to do when the Redskins have a bye week.
Upcoming Events near Bethesda
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- JOIN THE HAY-ADAMS FOR JAN. 27 AUTHOR SERIES WITH RICHARD MOE & LUNCH BY CHEF PETER SCHAFFRATH
- The Williams-Addison House Renovations Unveiled at Opening Event
- American University student missing off Dubai coast
- Boffi-Maxalto create Albero di Natale, Italian for Christmas tree, at this year’s Georgetown Jingle
- Video released of man wanted in DC sex attack