Our network

Worker burned in Bethesda house fire | News

Title (Max 100 Characters)

Worker burned in Bethesda house fire
News


BETHESDA, Md. (WUSA9) -- A man has burn injuries after a house fire in Bethesda Tuesday morning, Montgomery County Fire and Rescue said.

The fire happened inside of the basement of a single family home located at 8504 Howell Road, officials said. The house was under construction.

ID=29810265

The worker has burns to the face, hands and arms, according to reports. He is being transported as a priority two patient and has non-life-threatening injuries.

Montgomery County Fire and Rescue crews responded to the fire.

Like this story? Like us on Facebook

RELATED NEWS:

6 displaced in accidental Springfield house fire

Fire engulfs house in Beltsville


News