What NOT to Bring to the AT&T National Golf Tournament | News
BETHESDA, Md. (WUSA9) -- The AT&T National Golf Tournament festivities started on Monday morning at Congressional Country Club in Bethesda.
Tournament officials and organizers expect large crowds to show up to see their favorite golfers, like Adam Scott and Ricky Fowler.
Organizers know it'll be a festive atmosphere. That's also why they want you to know that there are strict rules to follow on the golf course, that may prevent you from having the best possible time at the tournament.
Check out the list here:
The following items are NOT permitted on the golf course:
- NO cameras nor video cameras (nor other devices capable of taking a photograph) permitted after Wednesday.
- NO radios (XM portable radios ARE allowed), TVs, signs or banners.
- NO coolers nor beverages.
- NO alcoholic beverages may enter or leave the tournament grounds.
- NO large camera-carrying cases, chair carry bags, backpacks, packages and other carry items larger than a small purse. Any of these will be confiscated, so please leave them in your car. This includes diaper/baby bags.
- NO firearms nor weapons of any kind.
- NO folding-arm chairs nor lawn chairs (no matter what height). Folding stools without arms or bags are allowed.
- NO ladders.
- NO periscopes.
Upcoming Events near Bethesda
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Take the Plunge: Join Design Army X Karla Colletto for Pool Party, Fashion Show on Friday, Aug. 22
- Kristen Berset takes the "Ice-Bucket Challenge"
- Boffi-Maxalto's Summer Kickoff with Chef Roberto Donna
- Design Army's Pum Lefebure Selected as 1 of 2 US Design Judges at Cannes Lions
- Custom Home on the Market Embraces Convenient and Quaint Neighborhood of Lyon Village