Enjoy tapas at Bold Bite for the World Cup | News
BETHESDA, Md. (WUSA9) -- If you're a huge soccer fan and looking for ways to make the most of the World Cup experience then you may want to swing by Bold Bite for the games, World Cup tapas and montados.
PHOTOS: Enjoy the World Cup with tapas and montados: http://on.wusa9.com/SRvOYs
- Gambas al Ajillo- shrimp, garlic, hot dried peppers, olive oil
-Tortilla de patatas with smoked aioli - "Spanish omelette"
- Roasted piquillos peppers with garlic confit
Montados (Spanish version of the Bruschetta)
- Toasted bread with Manchego, cracked black pepper, white truffle oil
-Toasted bread, fresh tomato, olive oil, Majorcan soft cured sausage
- Toasted bread, shrimp, salsa verde
Make sure you get to see your favorite team play, the World cup kicks of Thursday.
Thursday June 12: Brazil vs. Croatia - 4PM
Friday June 13: Mexico vs. Cameroon -12PM/ Spain vs. Netherlands 3PM/ Chile vs. Australia 6PM
Saturday June 14: Colombia vs. Greece - 12PM/ Uruguay vs. Costa Rica 3PM/ England vs. Italy 6PM
Monday June 16: Germany vs. Portugal- 12PM/ Iran vs. Nigeria 3PM/ Ghana vs. USA 6PM
Tuesday June 17: Belgium vs. Algeria 12 PM/ Brazil vs. Mexico 3PM/ Russia vs. Korea 6PM
Wednesday June 18: Australia vs. Netherlands 12PM/ Spain vs. Chile 3PM/ Cameroon vs. Croatia 6PM
Thursday June 19: Colombia vs. Cote D'Ivoire 12PM/ Uruguay vs. England 3PM/ Japan vs. Greece 6PM
Friday June 20: Italy vs. Costa Rica 12PM/ Switzerland vs. France 3PM/ Honduras vs. Ecuador 6PM
Saturday June 21: Argentina vs. Iran 12PM/ Germany vs. Ghana 3PM/ Nigeria vs. Bosnia Herzegovina 6PM
Monday June 23: Netherlands vs. Chile 12PM/ Cameroon vs. Brazil 4PM
Tuesday June 24: Italy vs. Uruguay 12PM/ Japan vs. Colombia 4PM
Wednesday June 25: Nigeria vs. Argentina 12 PM/ Honduras vs. Switzerland 4PM
Thursday June 26: USA vs. Germany 12PM/ Algeria vs. Russia 4PM
Bold Bite is located at 4901 Fairmont Avenue, on the corner of Norfolk Avenue in Bethesda. It is open Monday-Saturday 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Upcoming Events near Bethesda
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boffi-Maxalto's Summer Kickoff with Chef Roberto Donna
- Design Army's Pum Lefebure Selected as 1 of 2 US Design Judges at Cannes Lions
- Custom Home on the Market Embraces Convenient and Quaint Neighborhood of Lyon Village
- JOIN THE HAY-ADAMS FOR JAN. 27 AUTHOR SERIES WITH RICHARD MOE & LUNCH BY CHEF PETER SCHAFFRATH
- The Williams-Addison House Renovations Unveiled at Opening Event