Workers rescued from NIH building in Bethesda | News
BETHESDA, Md. (WUSA9) -- Montgomery County Fire and Rescue crews are on the scene of a high angle rescue at the NIH building.
We're told that workers were rescued after scaffolding on the side of the partially collapsed.
The NIH building is located in the 9000 block of Rockville Pike. Sky9 is headed to the scene.
Upcoming Events near Bethesda
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kristen Berset takes the "Ice-Bucket Challenge"
- Boffi-Maxalto's Summer Kickoff with Chef Roberto Donna
- Design Army's Pum Lefebure Selected as 1 of 2 US Design Judges at Cannes Lions
- Custom Home on the Market Embraces Convenient and Quaint Neighborhood of Lyon Village
- JOIN THE HAY-ADAMS FOR JAN. 27 AUTHOR SERIES WITH RICHARD MOE & LUNCH BY CHEF PETER SCHAFFRATH