MISSING: 72-year-old DC man in Bethesda | News
BETHESDA, Md. (WUSA9) -- Montgomery County police are looking for a missing 72-year-old man from D.C.
Kenneth McCurdy was last seen on May 17 at the Bethesda Health and Rehabilitation Center located at 5721 Grosvenor Lane.
McCurdy is described as a black male, 6' 01" tall, and weighing approximately 160 pounds. He has black hair, brown eyes and a gray beard. McCurdy was last seen wearing blue jeans, sneakers, and an unknown colored shirt.
Police and family are concerned for McCurdy's mental well-being.
Anyone with information regarding Kenneth McCurdy's whereabouts is asked to contact the Montgomery County Police non-emergency number at 301-279-8000.
Upcoming Events near Bethesda
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Take the Plunge: Join Design Army X Karla Colletto for Pool Party, Fashion Show on Friday, Aug. 22
- Kristen Berset takes the "Ice-Bucket Challenge"
- Boffi-Maxalto's Summer Kickoff with Chef Roberto Donna
- Design Army's Pum Lefebure Selected as 1 of 2 US Design Judges at Cannes Lions
- Custom Home on the Market Embraces Convenient and Quaint Neighborhood of Lyon Village