Health & Beauty Networking Event In Bethesda | News
BETHESDA, Md. (WUSA) -- Looking for something fun to do this weekend? On Sunday, a DC based networking organization for women, Launch Network, is hosting a health, wellness & beauty event in Bethesda, Md.
The event will take place at Kidville, a local non-profit perfect for families, and will feature celebrity NFL speaker Willie Williams, an XPro Training Consultant, a former Pittsburgh Steelers player, top beauty and wellness vendors, a raffle that will include Caps tickets, an Equinox gym membership, and more!
Additionally, you will receive a fun swag bag full of great products from beauty and wellness vendors, and a cool 'Made in America' t-shirt created solely out of recycled materials by nearby clothing company, SustainU.
WUSA9's Monika Samtani, the founder of the premier networking organization, Launch Network, says she is excited to bring women owned businesses together for a good cause.
"It's all about connecting entrepreneurs and businesses by women, for women," explained Samtani. "I hope to assist in the launch of these great companies and professionals."
All proceeds will be donated to Kaboom, a national non-profit dedicated to building playgrounds locally and around the U.S.
For ticket information, click here.
Upcoming Events near Bethesda
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Take the Plunge: Join Design Army X Karla Colletto for Pool Party, Fashion Show on Friday, Aug. 22
- Kristen Berset takes the "Ice-Bucket Challenge"
- Boffi-Maxalto's Summer Kickoff with Chef Roberto Donna
- Design Army's Pum Lefebure Selected as 1 of 2 US Design Judges at Cannes Lions
- Custom Home on the Market Embraces Convenient and Quaint Neighborhood of Lyon Village