JC Hayward Interviews Chair Of Annual Children's Inn Gala | News
WASHINGTON (WUSA) -- The 15th Annual Children's Inn Gala, which raises money for the Inn's services to sick children and their families, is around the corner.
The Children's Inn Gala Chair, Diane Pearson, joined JC Hayward on Tuesday to discuss the gala and the charity, which helps families all over the country.
The Children's Inn at NIH provides a home for patients and their families who receive treatment for life-threatening diseases. The funding of the Inn solely comes from outside donors such as AFCEA Bethesda.
In order to sponsor a table at the gala, you must call Aileen Bloom at 703-629-1347. This year, the event takes place on Saturday, March 23 at Marriott Wardman Park, located at 2660 Woodley Road NW, DC.
Those who are unable to attend the gala, but still want to make a contribution can do so by participating in their raffles. The winners get a trip to London and Barcelona.
Tickets for the raffle are available on the Children's Inn website.
Upcoming Events near Bethesda
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boffi-Maxalto's Summer Kickoff with Chef Roberto Donna
- Design Army's Pum Lefebure Selected as 1 of 2 US Design Judges at Cannes Lions
- Custom Home on the Market Embraces Convenient and Quaint Neighborhood of Lyon Village
- JOIN THE HAY-ADAMS FOR JAN. 27 AUTHOR SERIES WITH RICHARD MOE & LUNCH BY CHEF PETER SCHAFFRATH
- The Williams-Addison House Renovations Unveiled at Opening Event