Rodents In Restaurants Thursday At 11:00 PM, WUSA9 | News
WASHINGTON, D.C. (WUSA) - The WUSA9 Food Alert that airs Thursday at 11:00 p.m. finds violations ranging from rodents to no hot water at Dunkin Donuts, McDonalds, Bangkok Garden, Wang Produce, and Delta Produce.
Inspectors temporarily closed all the establishments due to health risks.
See the report tonight or check out our photo gallery section to see stills and specific violations and locations now.
In tonight's report, Investigative Reporter gets on his knees in a Thai restaurant looking for signs or rats, roaches, or mice.
A dead rat greets the Food Alert crew outside a Dunkin Donuts and two live rats cross our path as we approach a produce warehouse in Southeast.
All the establishments passed re-inspection and have reopened.
Top Bethesda Stories
Upcoming Events near Bethesda
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- The Independent Collection Maps a New Course for Destination Travel
- Boffi & Maxalto Now Offer a Lifestyle Concept in Georgetown Showroom
- The 2013 DC Design House “Bear” Bones Tour Provided a Glimpse Into the 24 Designers’ Inspirations
- Swank Designs brings locally-made custom panels and pillows to area homes
- Allie Mann of Case Design/Remodeling Creates Seuss-tacular Tree for 2012 Georgetown Jingle