Rodents In Restaurants Thursday At 11:00 PM, WUSA9 | News
WASHINGTON, D.C. (WUSA) - The WUSA9 Food Alert that airs Thursday at 11:00 p.m. finds violations ranging from rodents to no hot water at Dunkin Donuts, McDonalds, Bangkok Garden, Wang Produce, and Delta Produce.
Inspectors temporarily closed all the establishments due to health risks.
See the report tonight or check out our photo gallery section to see stills and specific violations and locations now.
In tonight's report, Investigative Reporter gets on his knees in a Thai restaurant looking for signs or rats, roaches, or mice.
A dead rat greets the Food Alert crew outside a Dunkin Donuts and two live rats cross our path as we approach a produce warehouse in Southeast.
All the establishments passed re-inspection and have reopened.
Upcoming Events near Bethesda
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Boffi-Maxalto's Summer Kickoff with Chef Roberto Donna
- Design Army's Pum Lefebure Selected as 1 of 2 US Design Judges at Cannes Lions
- Custom Home on the Market Embraces Convenient and Quaint Neighborhood of Lyon Village
- JOIN THE HAY-ADAMS FOR JAN. 27 AUTHOR SERIES WITH RICHARD MOE & LUNCH BY CHEF PETER SCHAFFRATH
- The Williams-Addison House Renovations Unveiled at Opening Event