First Savings Mortgage Corporation | Mortgage Services
We appreciate your interest in First Savings Mortgage Corporation, Washington D.C.'s largest private mortgage lender. Here at First Savings we,
- Are a Primary Lender. Approving and funding our loans. Replacing delays with efficiency and timeliness.
- Are Retail only. Our loan products are only available through our highly skilled loan officers. We do not purchase or fund loans from brokers or other intermediaries. All of our resources are committed to you, our Customer. No other top lender in our marketplace can match this commitment.
- Offer an array of unique products. Since our focus is totally on residential lending we provide a number of "niche" products that can be applied creatively towards your needs.
- Render quality through automation. Our automated loan origination system assists our production team in accurately expediting your application from start to finish.
- Are committed to making our community a better place to live. As evidenced by our support and dedication to Affordable and Fair Housing programs; and further exemplified by our spirited employees' annual contribution to Habitat For Humanity.
- Have already provided over $35 billion in residential mortgage loans in our marketplace since 1988, we welcome you to First Savings Mortgage Corporation, your private mortgage lender.
Larry F. Pratt, CMBPresident and CEO
Lending Professionals are the Difference
We are a lender, not a mortgage broker. Our loan officers are the most experienced and productive in the industry. By specializing only in residential lending, our sole focus is your loan.
When you work with First Savings, you work with loan officers who are available 7 days a week and understand that buying a and selling residential real estate is more than a 9 to 5 job.
With industry leading technology and online applications, we help take the guesswork and time out of the entire loan process. This allows for faster closing times which reduces the financial risks to both the buyer and seller.
Our loan officers work with each client to explain financing options, contracts, and payment schedules helping them navigate through the buying and selling process.
With an average annual volume over $50 million, over three times the industry average, our loan officers represent the most productive and experienced sales force in the mortgage industry.
Our loan officers can provide:
- A pre-approval or commitment letter to improve your bargaining leverage with a seller; enable you to settle more quickly; learn exactly what you can afford and the best options for you.
- Lending programs to maximize the interest deductibility on your residence.
- Reduced down payment options, minimizing the liquidation of assets and subsequent capital gains tax, and enabling maximum appreciation of your assets.